The personal data will be used by Camiceria Cerri, Via Fillungo, 178-55100 – Lucca, while respecting the principles of privacy protection established by Italian Legislative Decree n. 196 of 30 June 2003 and other applicable standards.
This information concerns the personal data sent by the user when filling out the form on the website, as well as those derived from visits and navigation on this website.
Camiceria Cerri subjects the personal information of users to all the processing operations contemplated in Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, the collection, recording, organization, storage, processing, editing, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection and any other operation useful for providing the services required, primarily by computerized. These data may also be organized in databases or archives.
In particular, the purposes of processing of personal data are as follows:
- provide information and / or send communications regarding the service;
- provide any and all accounting and tax;
- to trace alleged offenders only If specifically requested by the competent authorities. If the user has given consent,Camiceria Cerri is committed never to transfer the data of its customers to third parties;
- check the quality of services offered, even by offering after-sales services;
- send communications and advertising information relating to products and own initiatives.
The customer can access their data at any time and exercise the rights under Art. 7 Legislative Decree 196/2003.
Personal data are divided into two categories: compulsory and optional, as indicated in the application process information.
The supply of compulsory data and its processing for the purposes mentioned above are strictly functional to the services. If the user refuses to provide these data or refuses to consent to their treatment will make it impossible to use the service offered by Camiceria Cerri. Other data collected aid Camiceria Cerri to offer a better service. Compared to them, the customer is free to supply them or not.
Camiceria Cerri informs that, pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, users are entitled to:
- to know the existence of personal data concerning them;
- be informed of the details of the owner and controller;
- obtain from the data controller treatment, the confirmation of the existence of personal data, the communication thereof and their origin, as well as the logic and purpose of treatment;
- to obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or block of data in violation of the law;
- get the updating, correction and data integration;
- get the confirmation that the operations referred to in point are stat / and brought to the attention of those to whom the data was communicated and / or disseminated;
- object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons;
- to modify their consent, oppose, in whole or in part, processing for commercial information purposes or for carrying out market research or commercial communications and the like.